You are looking for a new challenge?ManpowerGroup Solutions is a partner to industry and industry when it comes to increasing efficiency, optimizing process chains and sustainably reducing costs. The service portfolio of ManpowerGroup Solutions includes Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), a sustainable solution for the client in the field of recruitment and selection.
For our customer, the Hager Group, we seek as ManpowerGroup Solutions in the course of direct placement - for permanent employment a Consolidation Analyst for the location Blieskastel.
Your tasks include:
- Contribution to the consolidation of results of over 50 companies and over 30 different countries
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the financial and operational information during month-end closings, forecasts and yearly budget process
- Active interaction with the Hager Group global finance teams, meaning local accounting and respective business controlling teams in order to understand the Group consolidated results evolution and associated drivers
- Preparation of internal reports of multiple consolidation levels and provide the Hager Group management team with respective key information and analysis
What to bring:
- Business School with specialization in finances and controlling, Master degree in Business Administration or equal qualification
- Professional experience in consolidation in an international environment or in external audit.
- Good knowledge of German HGB financial accounts
- Fluent in English, French or German is a plus
- Ideally, you have already a good knowledge of SAP CO and SAP consolidation Systems
- Fully familiar with MS Office suite especially Excel
- Strong business mindset, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an environment of change, demonstrate effective organization and time management
- Very good team spirit
Our customer offers you:
- Permanent employment contract in a growing company
- International, pleasant working atmosphere
- Living work-life balance e.g. sliding working hours
- Regular team activities
- 13th monthly salary
- Meeting points to exchange with colleagues
- Career and development opportunities
- Canteen on site
- Individual training
- Attentive health management
Thenwe look forward to receiving your application via the application button or viathe contact details provided!
Welive diversity and equal opportunities and therefore we are looking forward toreceiving applications from people with disabilities.
All personalphrasing in this job advertisement must be considered gender-neutral.